- Villaneuva De La Concepcion morning food market
- Marbella - Recinto Ferial (Fairground Site) on the east side of town.
- Antequera street market near Bullring
- Fuengirola - Recinto Ferial.
- Manilva - Castillo de la Duquesa
- Estepona - Ave Juan Carlos II.
- Alhaurin de la Torre - old town.
- San Pedro - by sports pavilion.
- Torremolinos - El Calvario near town hall.
- Alhaurin El Grande - by Guardia Civil in town centre.
- Benalmadena - by Tivoli World and Plaza San Pedro.
- Manilva - near the football ground
- Casares - Calle de la Carrera
- Marbella - Ecological Market, Parque de la Alameda, every 1st Saturday of the month (Morning)
- Coin - Organic Market, Plaza Villa de Coin, every 3rd Saturday of the month (Morning)
- Coin - Weekly Market In local Feria grounds
Flea Markets or Car boot Sales
These markets are of a more modern creation. Some like the Sabanillas Sunday car boot sale grew out of nothing ten years ago. They tend to sell antiques and souvenirs, leather goods, arts, crafts, paintings, sunglasses leather goods, CD's and fashion accessories.
- Nueva Andalucia - Centro Plaza Shopping Centre and Bullring opposite Puerto Banus Mijas Costa - Las Lagunas near Euromarket
- Fuengirola - Car boot sale in the fairground
- Puerto Banus - Artisan Market, Plaza de Antonio Banderas
- Gibraltar - Charity car boot sale in Safeway Car Park westside.
- Sotogrande - Upmarket rastro in the port
- Sabanillas - Popular car boot sale
- Estepona - Market in the port
- Estepona - Rastro in the Plaza de Toros
- Arroyo de la Miel - At Tivoli World
- Torremolinos - Car boot sale in the football ground
- Marbella - Puerto Deportivo
- Mijas - Costa del Sol Racecourse (Mijas Hippodrome)
- Manilva - Caretera los baños
Summer Tourist Markets
The following markets are open every day in the summer and often go late into the evening with entertainment and food. They tend to sell unique art objects, handmade jewellery, ceramics and local crafts.
Andalucia Medieval organises medieval markets and activities throughout Andalucia. The markets take place in an area decorated in a medieval style and include lots of stalls selling hand crafts and food. There are also musical and theatrical performances throughout the day and plenty of actvities for children.